I am a highly passionate and driven individual, looking for a challenging and exciting position to contribute to, in the field of Civil Engineering.
I am an excellent communicator and possess professional presentation skills. I pride myself on being tech-savvy, with the ability to grasp complicated software and applications quickly, with a minimal learning curve. Being a people’s person, I am a great team player and highly adaptable, with the ability to work with different kinds of people from all walks of life. Moreover, I am highly responsible, dedicated and extremely organized, and work well under tight deadlines and pressure.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Knowledge of and ability to apply the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures
of civil engineering to projects.
- Tech savvy in the use of industry software, with a short learning curve.
- Skilled at analyzing and interpreting architectural and engineering diagrams.
- Knowledge and understanding of construction management and processes.
- Knowledge of basic project level budget estimation, preparation, monitoring and control.
- Articulate, with good communication skills, and the ability to understand and follow written project specifications.
- Creative and innovative, with a thirst to learn, participate and apply my knowledge.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic, with a high level of organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proven motivational and leadership skills within previous team projects.
Concordia University, Montreal Quebec
Fall 2012- December 2016
CODES AND STANDARDS
Knowledge in the following Canadian (and US Equivalent) design Codes and Standards for Steel, Concrete, Wood, and Masonry:
- CSA 16-09 – Design of Steel structures (ANSI/AISC 360-10)
- CSA-A23.3-04 – Design of Concrete Structures (ACI 318-11)
- CSA O86-09 – Engineering Design in Wood (ANSI/AWC NDS-2015)
- CSA S304.1-04 – Design of Masonry Structures (TMS 402/602)
- Student Branch of the Canadian Society of Civil Engineers
- Student Section of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec
The road to success is always under construction
A quote by engineers everywhere.
I am a big fan of technology, and I love to learn and use new software. On the right, you will be able to see some of the software I have dabbled with over the years.